The sewing unit class 906-10 sews on pre-creased pockets in the highest quality with maximum efficiency. Style set changes are cost-effective, easy and quick to perform in less than three minutes. Optimum visibility due to the 15-degree inclined table top allows exact alignment of the pocket. The size of the sewing field of 210 x 210 mm offers every freedom in designing pocket shapes.
Seam program creation possible by teach-in or on PC
The 3 different types of style sets
The CNC-controlled sewing unit 906 offers two different possibilities for the creation of seam programs:
1. “Teach-in” – directly at the control panel Simple geometric contours can be programmed directly at the machine easily and conveniently. For this purpose the machine software offers a teach-in mode to be operated intuitively. By accessing coordinate points with the material clamp a seam contour can be transferred directly to the control. The progress of the programming process is continuously indicated by a progress bar at the control panel. By entering seam parameters as e.g. stitch length, sewing speed and the required technological functions the desired seam program is created within shortest time. Functions like shifting and scaling allow to subsequently adapt the programs.
2. PC programming software DA-CAD-Professional The PC programming software developed by Dürkopp Adler offers the user the possibility to create new seam programs for the pattern stitcher 906, to load contours in the form of a DXF file or to alter existing seam programs easily at the PC. The clearly arranged screen presentation and the intuitive menu navigation guarantee easy handling of this software. Shifting of seam patterns, turning, scaling and mirroring as well as adding technological functions (as e.g. thread trimming, stroke adjustment, switching of outlets) are only a few examples of the performance features. The finished seam programs are saved on an USB flash drive and can be transferred to the machine control subsequently.
Quick and easy change of pocket shapes in less than 3 minutes
Three different Style Set types in 2 sizes are available for the 906.
These can be selected, as desired, when ordering new or reordering:
"Factory Made" Style Set (0906 929910) - This pocket style set is manufactured and sewn in at Dürkopp Adler according to customer specifications. It is delivered with the matching sewing program (on USB stick). Ready for immediate use.
"3D Printable" Style set (0906 410610 data) - Based on the pocket dimensions and material details, data for 3D printing is created and sent. Printing of individual parts can be done locally.
"Self made standart" size Style sets (0906 410014) Contains everything needed to make a style set yourself.
"Self made large" size Style sets (0906 410024) Contains everything needed to make your own style set.
High machine utilization due to overlapping mode of operationHigh performance due to max. sewing speed of 3,000 stitches/min.
Change of styles
You can change the style sets in a few simple steps, even without the use of tools.
High bobbin thread capacity by XXL vertical hook (Ø 32 mm)
The sewing unit sews on approx. 1800 pre-bent pockets in 480 min (with double seam and bartacks).
Thread breakage identification with automatic sewing stop and monitoring of the bobbin thread capacityProgrammable sewing parameters
The bobbin has a very large capacity of Ø 32 mm. The bobbin thread consumption is monitored by stitch counting or thread consumption control so that a required bobbin change is detected before the seam starts. The bobbin change takes place during the sewing stop. The hook cover opens automatically so that the bobbin change can be carried out quickly and easily.
Electromagnetic thread clamping device for neat seam beginningSafety and efficienty due to modern, reliable and network capeable control technologie "DAC comfort"
Programming of "input/output signals" for every single stitch possible with constant, tight stitch formation by electronic thread tension, programmable per stitch.
Quick seam change by means of "DA-CAD Professional" software, simply transferable by USB flash drive
Thanks to the modern control technology of the DAC comfort control, the feed characteristics have been improved, resulting in smoother sewing and more consistent stitch formation.The DAC comfort has more memory capacity, allowing up to 200 programs to be stored on the machine. The DAC comfort is also prepared to be connected to the Qondac digitizing and networking system.
3 alternatively configurable upper thread tension systems
3 alternatively configurable upper thread tension systems:
- Mechanical thread tension (MTT) - adjustable directly at the sewing head for highest flexibility
- Electronic thread tension (ETT) - adjustable in the program sequence for highest reproducibility
- Mechanical-electronic thread tension (METT) - the pre-tension can be adjusted by means of a handwheel and the main tension is program-controlled. So it is possible to react rapidly to changing influences.
Automatic attaching of pre-creased pockets in jeans, workwear and sportswearPocket creaser TUB-BRI for pre-folding of pockets prior to further processing on the pocket setter 906-01Pocket creaser TUP-Quadri for pre-folding of pockets prior to further processing on the pocket setter 906-01
Performance examples in 480 min.: Attching of approx. 1.800 pre-creased pockets with double seam and bartack
Pocket cuts are creased as per customer-specific shape – the pocket is permanently fixed by exposure to temperature and pressure For light- to medium-weight jeans and stretch materials from 8 oz to 14 oz. with cotton 80%, polyester 12% and elastane up to 8% Optional a deposit tray (9499 000005) or a deposit tray with cooling station (9499 000006) can be ordered The cooling station extracts the heat of the pocket for a better preservation of the fold (especially recommended for fabrics with more than 5% elastane) Semi-finished sets of parts for the self-manufacture of the creasing set optionally available Very short heating times High productivity by pressing 2 keys once with both hands for creasing and pre-folding hem corners Conversion time for changes of pocket shape approx. 10 minutes
Performance examples in 480 min.: Creasing of approx. 2,500 jeans pockets
Pocket cuts are creased as per customer-specific shape – the pocket is permanently fixed by exposure to temperature and pressure For medium-weight jeans fabrics, mainly of cotton 95%, polyester 5% (without elastane), from 10 oz to 14 oz Short heating times High productivity by pressing 2 keys twice with both hands for creasing and pre-folding hem corners Conversion time for changes of pocket shape approx. 10 minutes
Performance examples in 480 min.: Creasing of approx. 1,700 jeans pockets
M / MS
infoSewing field size
210 x 210
Vertical hook, extra large (XXL, Ø 32 mm)
Sewing foot lift, automatic
Piece counter/ Bobbin capacity counter
Thread nipper for a neat seam beginning
infoClearance when Sewing/Lifting
A= 10 / B= 20
Programmable thread tension
infoStorage capacity for seam patterns
infoStorage capacity for stitches per seam pattern
infoNumber of sequences
infoSeam patterns per sequence
Program control, operating panel with graphic display and touch screen
Integrated LED sewing light with dimmer
Oil maintenance indicator
infoAir requirement per stroke / Air pressure
0,4 / 6
infoDimensions (Length, Width, Height)
1.900 / 1.520 / 910*
1x230V, 50/60 Hz